After only one month, Supercell is already releasing the next update for Brawl Stars. In this update, Supercell introduces the new legendary brawler Meg. In addition, 2 new skins will be added and some balance changes will be made.
2021-09-27 • feuerdolch
New Brawler - Meg
Meg is the third member of Max’s and Surge’s trio and she’s a smart vending machine repair girl who wants to be a hero like Max and Surge, and although they think she’s not ready to fight yet, Meg always joins the battle anyway!
- Legendary Brawler
- Main Attack (Normal form) - Clean Up
- Weak (but courageous!) medium-range shot
- Weak (but courageous!) medium-range shot
- Super Ability (Normal form) - Mega Machina
- Call for her Mecha armor!
- When in Mecha form Meg gets two different attacks and a lot more Health Points! But her Health Points decay over time
- Once her Mecha HP reaches 0, she goes back to her normal form
- Main Attack (Mecha form) - Crowd Control
- A strong barrage of bullets (8 projectiles, 4 from each cannon)
- Super Ability (Mecha form) - Feel the Steel
- Her Super button then becomes a secondary attack! It’s a melee swipe causing lots of damage in a wide arc
- This attack charges automatically and doesn't get charged with normal attacks
- Gadget - Jolting Volts
- Heal mecha by 450 health per second for 5 seconds
- Star Power - Force Field
- Her normal form gets a 35% shield for 30 seconds after a mecha suit is destroyed.
- Star Power - Self Destruction
- Upon expiring, the mecha suit explodes dealing 1000 damage to nearby opponents and pushing them away.
New Skins & Visual Improvements
- SC MAKE - Gladiator Colette - 149 gems
- V8-Bit - Challenge Reward - 79 gems - Available after the challenge
- Brock, Poco, 8-bit, Pam, Max
- Brawl-o-ween Rosa
- Brawlydays Pins
- Dark Lord Spike - Unlocked for the Skin owners
- Lunar New Year Pins
- Meg Pins are also animated!
- Added more animating banners for Showdown, Brawl ball and Bounty!
- Showdown+: Defeating a brawler now gives +2 trophies, and if you get defeated you lose 2 trophies
Skin Selector Improvements
An easier way to select your skin! Also adding an option to randomize your skin every match (among the ones you already have)
Return to Retropolis:
- Acquire all Retropolis skins and receive an exclusive pin for each brawler!
- Retropolis Skins are now seasonal
Pins can now be used in club chat!
Invite window now shows the game mode you currently have selected. There are now two status changes, you can now signal to your friends that you are looking for a team or that you are a team looking for a player.
- Increased main attack explosion radius by 50%. In an effort to provide each long-range damage dealer with their own niche, Brock's abilities now focus more on his ability to deal area and splash damage. The nerfs to his main attack range and damage are meant to off-set his new area damage potential
- Removed delay on super activation
- Jacky can move and attack earlier after activating her super Jacky's Super "Holey Moley!" was too weak and never really fulfilled its intended role, mainly due to the involved delay timers. Removing the delay and allowing Jacky to be more mobile should allow her to become more of a threat when she activates her Super
- Reduced main attack damage from 1220 to 1160
- Rocket Fuel - Removed the bonus damage from the Gadget
- Main attack - Range decreased(30->27) to offset for explosion increase
- Reduced Main attack damage from 1100 to 1040
- Reduced Main attack bounce damage from 550 to 520 Despite the previous nerfs, Belle still dominated in several game modes and maps. Reducing her damage from the main attack (and indirectly bounce damage) should bring her more in line with other long-range damage dealers and less of a must-pick Changes
- Heat Ejector fire now follows the next main attack rather than Carl himself. Carl's Gadget "Heat Ejector" was only useful when fleeing from an engagement or in conjunction with his Super. This change will give the Gadget more versatility, allow for more interesting plays and give him more area control capabilities which is in line with the rest of his kit
- Fixed an issue where wizard Byron animations were breaking when airborne
- Fixed an issue where Edgar Fisticuffs Star Power increased the timer of the movement speed boost after jumping
- Fixed an issue where spikes gadget would not get launched by jump pads
- Fixed an issue where Lunar Piper skin would cause minor screen shake when she starts moving